I have this liner for a reallyy~ long time now and I decided to review it anyways. My friend got this at an Etude House in Vietnam for 500,000 VND last summer, which is about $24, but you can get it for muuch~ cheaper now.
You can get it here for $15 (yay free shipping).
|brush tip applicator (!!0,1 mm!!)|
The staying power is really good as well, although it's not completely waterproof. What I mean is that it's not easily rubbed away or anything like that. BTW. I store it upside down, so it won't dry out (I do that with all my pen eyeliners). So here are some pictures of me wearing it (or at least my eye). Please ignore my dark circles+puffy eyes =.=..
- The tip is really thin, so perfect for detailed lining or just a natural thin line.
- Lasts really long, even tough it isn't waterproof.
- Doesn't dry out quickly (I have this for half a year and it didn't dry out yet. But maybe that's because I don't use it very often)
- It's easy to find, you can get it on ebay. Again here is the link (yes, you can trust this seller, many make up gurus on Youtube ordered from here)
- Not very good for thicker lining, since it will take some time.
- Sorry I can't really think of other cons (-.-")
So that was my little review, hope it helped. take care c: