Sunday, January 29, 2012

RANDOM TALKING&PIKACHUU~

Helloo~ there ^____^,


I haven't posted anything in a while, because I've been really busy with school and everything. I wanted to post a review, but I can't find my camera ;___;...
BTW.. the Missha BB Cream broke me out ): I'm really sad about that, but I will try it again and see what happens. I won't give up! But anyways.. more about that in my review, which I can't post until i find my camera >/////<... Poo.


But today I was really bored, so I decided to be a little creative, and make my own little Pikachu. Soo~ here it is::



I just used some cheapo felt in yellow, black and red. I actually wanted to make the moustache, and the stripes on the back+tail brown, but I didn't have any brown left, so yeah c: It took me about 4 1/2 hours to complete it. And I think it came out pretty well ^____^
And this is what happens when you're lonely and bored =__=

peek-a-boo~~



BFF <3

Ok so this was my random little post (: I'll try to post a review as soon as possible..
Take caree~    ^____~



2 comments:

  1. AAAaaaw that's such a cutie pie !!!! I'm in love !! I made a bunny out of a sock one day, it's in my previous posts =) and a Pikachu makeup look aswell =D
    I love seeing bloggers get creative =) It's so inspiring !!

    Thanks for stopping by m blog =)

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

I hope you liked this post ^_____^ Feel free to leave a link to your blog, and if you have any questions, please let me know and don't forget to come back to see my response! x