Tuesday, January 17, 2012

-HAUL- BB Cream & Japanese Skincare

Soo~ I recently bought 3 BB Creams and 2 Japanese skincare products. And 3 of them are officially HOLY GRAIL products. But this is what I got--


BB Cream
- SKIN79 Hot Pink Super+ Beblesh Balm
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (#21 Light Beige) 
- Etude House Bright BB Cream_Multi Perfect (#2 Moist Glossy Skin)
(EDIT: click the links for the review)






Japanese Skincare
- Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 
- Cure Aqua Gel Exfoliator 
(EDIT: click the links for the review)






I'll definitely do seperate reviews on all these products. So the first review will be coming soon.
Soo these are my new HG products::
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream;; covers like a dream..
- Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion;; moisturizes my skin soo~ well and #1 lotion in Japan.
- Cure Aqua Gel Exfoliator;; leaves my skin feeling super smooth and #1 exfoliator in Japan.


I'll be telling more about my HG in the reviews. Take caree~  ^___~

3 comments:

  1. i likeee it

    .....~(Õ.Õ)~.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Japanese beauty products! Good luck with the skin care products:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I hope you liked this post ^_____^ Feel free to leave a link to your blog, and if you have any questions, please let me know and don't forget to come back to see my response! x