Saturday, March 03, 2012

~ ♥ FEBRUARI FAVOURITES ♥ ~

Hii guyss~! I'm sorry for not posting anything for the last few days, but I got the horrible news that someone from family passed away, so I wasn't really in the mood for blogging.. But I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments, they mean a lot to me and really make my day =^____^=.


Ok all the sadness aside, let's go on to my favourites (: This is actually my very first favourites post, and I have a lot to show you hehe ^___^ Btw. the prizes of the products shown are how much I got them for, they may vary depending on where you get it.
So here they are;;


I just realised this, but the nailpolish on top of the SKIN79 bb cream shouldn't be there >.<
I don't even know how it ended up there hehe -.-



I'm going to show them per category:
~SKINCARE~

From left to right: Cure Natural Aqua Gel, Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion,
Dr. Organic Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Zwitsal Soft Cream
~ Cure Natural Aqua Gel exfoliator -- click here for full review €32 (depends on where you get it)
This really helped with the flakiness on my nose due to the cold weather, and kept my skin nice and smooth.


~ Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid lotion ~ €20 (depends on where you get it)
Using this made a huge difference for my skin. Because normally, my skin will be very hard to keep moisturized in the winter, but this really helped my skin with that. I will do a full review on this product soon~!


Dr. Organic, Organic Aloe Vera Gel ~ €6,99
My regular moisturizer (Diadermine Hydra Balance Daycream) is a little too rich/moisturizing for me. But I didn't want to switch to another one because this one did a very good job at moisturizing (it just made me a tad bit oily), I had to find a way to make it a little thinner in consistency. So I mixed it with this aloe vera gel, and it worked amazing! Because the aloe vera gel is oil-free, but still moisturizing, it really helped toning the oiliness down that my moisturizer came with. I really use a little of this, just a little smaller than a pea size amount. I probably got this during the beginning of summer last year, and as you can see on the picture I'm close to running out (:


~ Zwitsal Soft Cream ~ €3,50
My hands get really dry in the winter, and this kept my hands very soft and smooth. It also has a squeezy tube packaging that I carry in my bag all the time. And I love the scent, which is the typical scent baby skincare products come with ^____^

~FACE~

From left to right: SKIN79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Functions BB Cream
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, Essence Cristalliced liquid highlighter,
Catrice Prime and Fine translucent loose powder
SKIN79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Functions BB Cream -- click for full review ~ €18 (depends on where you get it)
This isn't as good as the Missha Perfect Cover, but whenever that one broke me out I returned to SKIN79. This doesn't give much coverage, but I mix it with my foundation because then my face looks better than with just foundation, less cakey.

~ Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21 -- click for full review ~ €17 (depends on where you get it)
Even tough this made me break out a little, it's still my favourite bb cream. I just can't let go of this, it gives excellent coverage and makes me look flawless.

This gave me a dewy, yet natural glow which made me look very healthy (: It is limited edition , but since I don't need a much I don't think I will have to look for a back up. 

This didn't make my face look cakey and made it feel very velvety due to how finely milled it is. I do need to touch up during the day, but I don't really mind because it doesn't cake when you layer it.

~EYES~

From top to bottom: Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, Urban Decay Primer Potion, HEMA eyeshadow brush

~ Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara ~ €9,99/16,99
My holy grail mascara. Period. I just love love love love loveee~~~ this! This is not just a monthly favourite, but an all time favourite. It seperates, volumizes and lengthens perfectly. I never pay the full price for this, there are always great deals for this like buy one get one free and Max Factor also comes with limited editions where it is the exact same mascara but in a different colored packaging (purple, pink, gold). The limited edition ones are €9,99 instead of €16,99 so whenever they come out with a LE I like to stock up (I have 2 back ups right now :D ).


Urban Decay Primer Potion ~ €24 (not really sure)
I don't think I have to say much about this, because I'm pretty sure you already know this (: This just keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and fading and you really don't need much. I got the professional size because I just liked the packaging better (a lot of people were complaining about the old packaging) and you get a lot of product, so I don't think I'm going to finish this soon. But I will repurchase when I do run out of this though ^___^

HEMA eyeshadow brush ~ €3,50
You can only get this in the Netherlands at a store called HEMA (in the makeup section). This is really multy purpose, I have two of these. One I use for concealer and the other one is for eyeshadow. It makes my concealer look flawless and makes it blend out easily (I use the Maybelline Superstay 24hr concealer). When it comes to eyeshadow; you can use this for applying it all over the lid, in the crease and most important of all; blending. It is very soft and doesn't shed. And it's really cheap as well!


~LIPS~


Left: Maybelline Color Sensational The Shine lipstick ~ Juicy Bubblegum
Right: Labello Soft Rosé lipbalm

~ Maybelline Color Sensational The Shine lipstick ~ Juicy Bubblegum ~ €10,49
I got this in december and it has been my everyday lipstick this entire month. It is pretty sheer but buildable, and has this gorgeous bubblegum colour. I use just one to two layers of this on top of the labello lipbalm, and it looks very natural and suitable for every day.

Quick swatch of the Maybelline lipstick, see how pretty it is *____* ?
Labello Soft Rosé lipbalm ~ €2,09
I mentioned this in my drugstore haul that I did at the beginning of februari, and since then I've been going trough almost the entire lipbalm. It's very moisturizing and smells really nice ^____^


~NAILS~

From left to right: LA COLORS Color Craze ~ Sassy Sparkle, Essence French Manicure ~ pretty matt, Essence Nail Art express dry drops
I've been using this combination for almost the entire month, and I absolutely love it~! I didn't do any swatches right now, because tomorrow I'll be posting a NOTD with these products, so stay tuned for that ^____^
LA Colours ~ €3,50 
Essence nailpolish ~ €1,99
Essence express dry drops ~ €2,19

~RANDOM~

Last but definitely not least ^___^

~ Burberry Brit Eau the Toilette 30 ml~ €27 (depends on where you get it)
I am absolutely in love with this scent! I got this probably halfway november and I've been using this every single day, and as you can see in the picture, there isn't very much left of this loveliness =^___^= It is a combination of vanilla, pear, lemon and green almonds. Vanilla is my favourite scent, so this is perfect for me (: Even though it's an eau the toilette, it is pretty longwearing and I only "touch up" once a day, and sometimes not al all. I really don't have any bad things to say about this, and I will definitely repurchase! 

This has been a pretty long blogpost, but I still hope you liked it (: 
Have a nice day and Take caree~   ^____~


17 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my thoughts <3
    Amazing products! I love the pretty lip balm colour!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, your comment means a lot to me (:

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. essence nail polishes are awesome! and cheap too! i'm glad we have some essence products here in the states ^^

    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love this review. You gave so much detail on products that I haven't tried before and some even heard of. That makes it even more interesting because I just learned of new products!! (to me they're new lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ^___^ I always try to make them not too long, but I really want to give all the information I can. I'm really glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  5. i love burberry perfumes too! the scents were truly divine!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the max factor mascara is my holy grail mascara too!!
    youre the first person i know to have this mascara as their HG!!
    and how amazing is the super HA solution! i did i blog post about that, i couldnt stop saying wonderful things about it :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's amazing right :D and I'm going to review the Hada Labo lotion soon as well (:

      Delete
  7. loving your february favourites! ^-^
    the maybelline lipstick is sooo cute, love pinks!
    thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog and following! following you right back! ;)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :D and thanks for following!! (:

      Delete
  8. thanks for the follow! i like how you like korean and japanese products too! :D will be anticipating on your reviews hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem~! thanks for following me back :D

      Delete
  9. That Maybelline lipstick is such a gorgeous shade! And I love Missha BB creams, I use the signature one but Perfect Cover is great as well, though a little more coverage.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you liked this post ^_____^ Feel free to leave a link to your blog, and if you have any questions, please let me know and don't forget to come back to see my response! x